What PV Ranch Adventures has to offer
We are a family oriented and friendly working ranch.
- Peace: Relax in the tranquil beauty of our valley
- Solitude: Retreat into peaceful silence with a book by the river
- Star Gazing: Because PV Ranch Getaway is secluded, away from cities and lights, the stars are spectacular at night!
- Weddings: PV Ranch could be your dream come true wedding venue! You can provide the knight in shining armour
- Horses: Have an easy relaxing ride through the fields, or a more adventurous trail ride in the mountains
- Fishing and Hunting: The lakes, rivers, mountains and surrounding areas creates a perfect location for fishing and hunting. Big game species in our area: Mule Deer, White-Tail Deer, Elk, Bear, Spring Bear
- Ranching: Experience what it’s like to be a rancher first hand through a day filled with ranching activities
- Bed and Bale: bring your own horse and ride the trails
- Hot tub
- Less than a 30 minute drive from the small town of Grand Forks with everything you need: grocery stores, fabulous restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, museums, and lots of Doukhobor borscht
- 45 minutes to Christina Lake, which offers summer boating activities, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course
- easy day trips to Okanagan wineries (highly recommended!),
- tours of historical Rock Candy Mine
- Hot tub